Graphic Designer OPS-MDA-001 Subteam: Operations Division: Media
As a Graphic Designer, you will be in charge of designing the Team’s mission patches and logos, and help design the external coating of the Team’s rockets. You will design social media posts and website UI & UX in tight collaboration with photographers, video makers, rendering specialists, and web developers, leveraging modern design styles and patterns.
- Knowledge of prototyping softwares and graphics softwares
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite Professional products,such as Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, and InDesign, or similar
- Knowledge of Google Suite
- Attention to details and being up to date on the latest trends
- Experience in design motion graphics (charts, lower-thirds, GIFs, Animations, animated social media ads)
- Intermediate English writing skills
Please be informed that your work will be entirely voluntary. As we are a student team of Politecnico di Torino, we do not offer any paid employment.